Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How Many Masshole's You Think Are Going to See The Situation This Friday In Westborough?



"Meet Mike Sorrentiono and get his signature on a bottle of Devotion Vodka."

Get the Fuck outta here Julio's! This is a free event!?! You're telling me all I have to do is show up and buy a bottle of Devotion whatever the fuck Vodka and I get to meet the Sitch?!! Wow, this is like a dream come true. Wait, your located off rt. 9 right where 495 meets the Mass Pike? Yes! no way there will be any traffic getting there at 6 pm on a Friday night. Nice quick and easy location to get to a such a convenient time. Its not like every Masshole is coming home from work or heading out for the weekend. Not at all! OMG I'm so excited! Can't wait to tell my besties about this. Were gonna be so DTF for the Sitch!