Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Can't Be The Only Bachelor Out There That Still Grocery Shops Like an Idiot Can I?


You figure after 29 years I would buy something to go along with my eggs, chicken, pork and steak. Nope, you know what I had for dinner tonight? pork chops You know what I had last night? Chicken. That's it. No applesauce, pasta, rice salad or god dam couscous. Just straight up muthafuckin pork chops. Why's that you ask? Well there are a number of factors but lets start off with the dick head that buys the groceries, me. What that fuck goes through my mind as I'm walking around Shop Rite? (For all you Massholes, Shop Rite is like a ghetto version of Stop & Shop here in NJ) Like it never occurs to me to maybe buy something to eat to go along with the 15 lbs of meat I'm about to buy? It never fails, I always end up leaving the store with the same shit each week. Fuckin pathetic.

Guess the only negative side effect to being New Jersey's most eligible bachelor is I don't have a woman to verbally rip me a new asshole when I only come home with enough protein to feed a family of 5.




.