Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why The Fuck Am I Going To Watch The Premiere of Jersey Shore Tonight?


Just pull the trigger and get it over with already. For the life of me I can't figure out why I still watch this show. It stopped being entertaining mid way through the second season. We get it already. Snookie is going to be a disgusting troll. The Situation is going to be egotistical douche-bag. Vinny is the best 3rd wheel in the history of reality TV. Pauly D is going to be carrying the show on is back (I love Pauly D). Ronnie is going to bring nothing to the table. Sammie Sweetheart is going to have legs for days and a cunty attitude only a guido would love. Denna is going to try and drink herself pretty and J-Wow is going to have huge tits.

Did I miss anything? Let me guess they go to Karma and get really shitfaced. Mike acts like a dick head while trying to start a few fights. Everyone gets mad. They all go home and complain about it. Snookie pisses off Gianni because she showed all of Ocean County her Cuca. Ronnie smushes Sammie and the rest of the guys bring home some of the ugliest girls you have ever seen. They then proceed to do the same thing for 12 episodes and occasionally we are supposed to believe they have to work at the fuckin T-shirt store to stay on the show when they are making $50,000 and episode?

Go fuck yourself Jersey Shore. I wish I knew how to quit you.