Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

People Dressing as "Furries" on National Geographic Is The Strangest Shit I Have Ever Seen In My Life



"He feels the need to get in touch with is inner kitten?"  This guy even names his furry alter ego. Nuka? Jesus Christ. I thought I had problems with the fact that at almost 30 years-old I feel the need to dress up in a Patriot's jersey every Sunday, fulfilling my alter ego as "that Masshole who thinks he plays for the team."  But Nuka here has me beat. This episode only gets better...


"Its considered strange for grown men and women to dress up as furry animals." No fuckin shit professor Singer. Thanks for the hard hitting analysis.


This Eric kid is the creepiest of them all. He's shy as a human, but once he transforms into his furry alter ego you can find him sprinting through open fields of grass, dry humping dudes like a champion.


Your telling me 85 % of these fuckers actually believe they are part animal? No way, I couldn't tell buy the way they were playing grab ass in the woods in full furry attire. 


This closing scene is going to give me nightmares for months.

.