Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How Far Do You Take Your Road Rage?


So i'm driving to the gym the other day minding my own business at 8am on a Saturday morning when this guy cuts me off for no reason. I was sitting at a red light and this black car with tinted windows pulls up behind me at a red light. The light turns green and I hit my gas instantly. The guy behind slams on his gas and blows by me on the left hand side as we drive through the intersection. Let me remind you its 8am on a Saturday and there is not another car in sight. Who drives like a cocksucker that early in the morning on the weekend? As soon as I realize this guy is passing me I hit my gas even harder and we race side by side for a few seconds before completely goes by.I don't know what happened to me but I had a psychotic meltdown.

I sped after this guy down the street while looking to my right and saw a half empty water bottle sitting there. I grabbed the bottle and had every intention of pulling up next to this guy and chucking it at him. Then I said to myself, "Dude, you really going to follow through with this? What, he stops and you throw the bottle out your sunroof at him as he puts 2 bullet holes in your head?" So after 2 minutes of chasing and having my right arm cocked back clutching an Aquifina, I watched him turn down a side street and I went my separate way.

This kinda shit has to happen all the time to people right? Like deep down I know I am too much of a pussy and I know I'll never follow through with any of my road rage intentions. This is about the closest I've ever been to delivering some serious road rage. I can respect a cut off in the middle of traffic but the fact this guy cut me off at 8am with no one in sight is pure bush league.



This road rage incident was prob a good idea at the time until the guy driving the car your smashing with a bat drives off and rear ends another car.




.