Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seeing the NY Giants Get Their Super Bowl Rings Last Night Makes Me Want to Slit My Own Wrists


“You get that the first time you’re in awe. You win a second one you think ‘Maybe we can do something here.’ Let’s make it a dynasty. We want to make it a dynasty." -Justin Tuck

Fuck me. Nothing like listening to another football team talk about dynasties right up in your grill piece. Theres not much to say about this really. I can never talk football shit to a NY Giants fan for the rest of my life. Like how do you comeback from 2 super bowl loses? You don't. The only way I see the Patriots fans ever being able to talk shit to Giants fans is if we so happen to meet and beat them in the Medowlands at Met life Stadium for Super Bowl 48 in the year 2014. Even then it will be still 2 to 1 but at least we would be able to look NY and NJ people in the eye again with out pissing down our legs.