Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Any Body Else Think The Tampa Bay Head Coach Sounds Like Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight?


This fuckin arrogant asshole always talking in riddles and these oddly worded phrases and shit.  What the fuck is this guys deal?  Were talking hockey bro, not hyperbolies and soliloquies.  I had the post game on in my room last night and I wasn't looking at the TV when I was listening to this cock smooch get interviewed. Is it just me does this dudes voice sound like Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight?  Like, if Chris Nolan wanted to bring the Joker back in the Dark Knight Rises I swear Guy Boucher could just step in and no one would know.


  Fuckin Guy Boucher you sly muthafucker

No, I dont want to break down last nights game. Boychuck had the worst game of his career and Kaberle Needs to shoot the puck. Boom. Lets move on to game 7.