Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So This is Arnold Jr and the Chick Schwarzenegger Knocked Up?





I mean I aint no fuckin Maury Povich but I think its pretty safe to say that kid is a dead ringer for something that would of come out of  Arnold Schwarzenegger dick. No need for a paternity test Maury, I got this one bro. Dude was really hitting that?  Like I mean the biggest action movie star of all time and he choses to have an affair with this? 

Say it aint so Arnold.  I mean I'm not sitting here and encouraging affairs but if you are going to do it you might as well do it right.  JFK had Marilyn Monroe and the Terminator had this?  Epic fail on a number of levels.

ps. How many times a week you think Arnolds new found son watches this video pissing himself laughing while he counts his money?