Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Monday, May 23, 2011

I Would Bang the Piss Out Of Lady Gaga In This Video. Wait, What?

So I just tune in to SNL the other night and I see this video.  Like every chick that comes across my line of sight  I do a quick 1.5 second analysis where I ask my self "would you hit that? Yes, No?"  The answer was yes I would def hit that. I basically lost my shit when I found out it was Lady Gaga.  Like doesn't she have a dick? Seriously.  Weren't there rumors that she was a hermaphrodite?  I almost puked in my mouth when I found out.  Gaga was throwing fastballs in this Three's Company Outfit though.  And those knee high striper viper sox?  Leathal combination.

It took me 29 years to realize I had a fetish for knee high sox.  Thanks Gaga.

Ps. How much of a pimp was John Ritter? RIP playa

Double PS. Can't wait to try the helicopter dick.