Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Monday, May 23, 2011

BRUINS PARTY TONIGHT @ TOBY KEITH'S BAR IN FOXBORO, PATRIOTS PLACE

Calling all Bruins fans

Because I am a psycho when it comes to watching Bruins games I called the bar a little while ago to make sure they would play the sound to the game and they said yes.  I grilled this chick for like 2 min straight and told I will walk right the fuck out if they are playing country music while the game is on. She assured me that sound of the game will be on the surround sound at the bar.  I then assured her that I would probly hit on her later while wearing my 1980's Bruins jersey.

So all you fuckers in the area come on down and lets dominate the shit out of this bar.  I have been waiting years for this god dam hockey team to do something in the playoffs and that time has come. Give me a call or hit me up on Facebook or better yet just show up to the bar in some black and yellow get up and I will high-five the shit out of you.

-Chief


Tim Thomas better be En Vogue tonight.