Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BOSTON BRUINS GAME 7: Embrace The Moment


When this season started I made a promise to myself that no matter where I was living or what I was doing I would make every effort to get myself into Boston to watch a potential Stanley Cup clinching game for the Bruins if that day were to come.  Well, 9 months later that day has arrived.  In a few hours I will begin an epic journey. It will start on the shores of Martha's Vineyard and end in the streets of Boston tomorrow night. I encourage anyone reading this to make every effort to get into the city to watch this game.  Get out of work early, Find a baby sitter, Cancel whatever plans you may have had.  Tomorrow night is game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. Your Boston Bruins have a chance to set thousands of Massholes into a state of euphoria.

Nights like these are special. Take advantage of being from and living near the City of Boston. We are the greatest sports city in the world.  To quote Mark Recchi "embrace the moment."







See you in Boston