Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BRUINS: Holy Shit. I Don't Know if I Should Be Sporting Wood right Now or Be Scared for My Life


This chick is fuckin fit for a straight jacket.  Rubbing your tits for the Bruins? Hell yes. Sign me up for that celebration everyday of the week.  But your collection of "Bruuuuins Jerseeeeeies!" killed my boner.  Bitch everyone knows Phil Kessel was a fuckin Pussy. You lost all your credibility instantly.  And what the fuck is a Weekend or a Fox jersey?  That is a shitty practice jersey. Get your shit together honey and clean up that fuckin pigstye of an apartment.

Ps. Nice lip gloss. Sext me after the game. 508-212-BRUINS
Any time you want to hire an intern that can actually bring something to the table just let me know bro.  Thisguyblog@yahoo.com