Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: My Decision On My High School Reunion is In And I’m Not Going Casue I don’t Give a Fuck What 99.9 Percent of My Class Has To Say



Let me preface this by saying a lot of thought went into this decision. I mean how often do you get to pay money to stand in a room and talk to hundreds of people you never really cared about, right? Shit is once in a lifetime opportunity. Nothing like listening to how everyone’s lives are just their 9-5 jobs and cleaning their kids diapers. Riveting stuff right there if you ask me. You ever wondered what happened to Billy from woodshop? Well tonight is your night to find out. Is he married, is he in jail, does he have kids, is he still and epic douche bag? Enquiring minds want to know!

Lets not bullshit here. High School reunions are huge pissing contests of who can spin how great there shitty lives have been for the past 10 years. Does anyone really give fuck about more than 10-20 people from your their entire graduating class? If you say yes then you’re full of shit. Go check your Facebook page and see how many people from high school you are friends with and then tell me how many of them you proceeded to block from your news feed cause you don’t give a flying fuck what they have to say. So now you’re telling me you want to hang with those same fuckers for 5 hours and pay money to do it? Sounds like a boss night if you ask me. Just a room full of people in their late 20’s taking babies, weddings and what they do to kill time while they sit in a cubicle. I’d rather be kicked square in the nuts while simultaneously being punched in the face than participate in this. Count my ass out. I’ll most likely be down the street at another bar talking about how awesome it is to not have a wife and kids, what its like to go to college full time at age 29 and the one time I threw a touchdown pass in the 4th quarter against Watertown.