Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wow, That Guy Looks Just Like Julian Edelman


So Im doing some of my own investigation reporting to support the fact this is indeed Julian Edelman. I mean its pretty fuckin obvious from the stories and mug shot that its him. But I wanted to fact check for myself.  While searching around on twitter and found another picture of  Edelman he took one week ago. http://twitpic.com/72vk4p I figured all dudes have this one pose they do in pictures. How do I know this? Cause I have about 300 pictures of me doing the Al Bundy Polk High pose for some reason. Its just something guys do. We all have our nitch. Apparently #11 here is a pointer.


Athletes need to be careful when it comes to today's social media. Good or bad, stories e can build up in the blink of an eye when everyone around you has a smartphone.