Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Students At Rutgers Will Lose Their Shit If The Grease Trucks Have To Move Off Campus



NJ.com
Under a new proposal, officials of Rutgers University would require the "grease trucks" to leave campus overnight, put the coveted spaces in the lot up for public bid, raise the rent and require the trucks to collect and remove their own grease.

Being a transplant Masshole in New Jersey I had to learn new customs and norms. I wasnt even here for 24 hours before people started coming up to me and asking me if I tried the Grease trucks yet. No idea what these people were talking about. They wouldnt stop, day after day. "Oh, you go to Rutgers? Did you try the Grease Trucks?!" Like jesus christ people, what the fuck is the big deal with the Grease Trucks? So I drove my ass down there one night and witnessed the madness that is the Grease Trucks on College Ave. There were hundreds of shitfaced kids lined up to pound these sandwiches. It was unreal. I mean I love my Dunkin Donuts, but if I saw a line that long I would peace out that bitch. Anyway, I tried a Fat Darrell and it was no joke. Def lived up to the hype.  It was worth it despite the fact I shit my brains out for 2 hours straight. 

Someday when I leave this place and people ask me to sum up Rutgers I will say: Grease Trucks, Football and Easton Ave. In that order. If you take away the grease trunks you take away the greatest tradition this university has. 


How bad did you want to cunt punt this chick in the tiara?  Nobody gives a fuck that its your birthday sweet tits. Tonights all about the grease trucks.