Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Friday, June 22, 2012

If It Looks Like I am Pissing In The Ocean It's Because I am Pissing In The Ocean


You figure me being a Cape Cod veteran and all I could do a better acting job when I walk out into the ocean strictly to take a piss. Like it's not too obvious or any thing that I strut into the water about waste high, stand there for 30-45 seconds and act like I am looking for something on the ocean floor while I move the water around me with both hands, pretending like I'm trying to get a better glimpse of whats beneath me. Let's cut the bull shit. We both know I'm really pissing and not searching for sand dollars, so I'm not acting anymore.

 

 Cat's out of the bag my friends. From now on I'm just pissing with both hands at my sides staring out into Nantucket Sound. Deal with it.