Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Monday, July 25, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Scientist Say Time Travel Not Possible


FOXNEWS
By proving that even a single photon must obey Einstein's theory that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, Hong Kong physicists believe they have debunked the idea of time travel once and for all. A Hong Kong University of Science and Technology research team led by Du Shengwang said they had proved that a single photon, or unit of light, "obeys the traffic law of the universe." "Einstein claimed that the speed of light was the traffic law of the universe or in simple language, nothing can travel faster than light," the university said on its website. "Professor Du's study demonstrates that a single photon, the fundamental quanta of light, also obeys the traffic law of the universe just like classical EM (electromagnetic) waves." The possibility of time travel was raised 10 years ago when scientists discovered superluminal -- or faster-than-light -- propagation of optical pulses in some specific medium, the team said. If Shengwang and his team are correct, that possibility is now no more than ancient history.


Fuck me. You know how bad I wanted to go back to 1999 and dominate the shit out of my high school? With the knowledge that I know now I would be a fuckin god at MHS. Peel into the parking lot in my GMC Delorean, jaming out to LFO, 98 degrees and P Diddy. Strut down the hall way in my high school football jersey like a fuckin boss. I'd walk right into first period and grab the hottest chick in class and walk right the fuck out so we could skip first period to down some hotcakes from the golden arches. Then we'd go makeout at Borderland State park and I'd slide into second base with ease. After those shenanigans are over Id walk into second period home ec 5 minatues late and eat all the raw cookie dough batter. Then I'd make the chicks and the one tool bag dude in my group wash the dishes while I silently rip ass in the corner of the kitchen. Later, I'd read the Boston Herald for the last 2 periods and talk to my bros in back of the class to figure out where we were getting shitfaced that night. Once late afternoon came, I would head to the football practice and burn the shit out of the defense. With all my football and Madden playstation skills I would dominate the fuck the quarterback position.  Just slicing up zit faced cornerbacks on 3 and go routes all day. Kids couldn't stop me. At the end of practice I'd tell coach Redding to go fuck himself and that I'm the star of this team while simultaneously grabing 2 of the hottest cheerleaders right out of practice and take them to a bomb ass woods party later that night. At somepoint during that night I'd kick the biggest alpha male at the party right in the nuts and stand over him while saying "this party isn't big enough for the 2 of us." Then I'd highfive my friends and take my drunk date to the Delorean. We'd finish the night out by closing some ass and booze eating the fuck out of late night menu at Wendy's.




Mansfield High School wouldn't know what hit them... These fuckin scientists crushed my dreams. Going back in time to Party one day in 1999 would have been the greatest day of my life.




Ps. How much fuckin junk food am I going to eat this day? Jesus christ. No wonder I was a little pudgy in the mid section during high school, ate like a fuckin pig.