Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

VIDEO: How Bad Do You Want To Punch This Dude Who Wrestles Sharks On A Regular Basis?



"He does this on a regular basis, just so you know." Blah, blah, blah. Fuck this guy. What is that a sand shark?  Does that thing even have teeth. Real Bad-ass there brah. Anyone can grab a sand shark by its tail and hold him upside down for 30 minutes until hes fatigued.  Shit, I was wrestling sand sharks when I was 5 years old down Race Point beach on the Cape Cod National Seashore. Dad would catch em and I would wrestle em. Actually, it was more like dad would catch em and I would poke the shit of their eye balls with a stick then run away like a little bitch when it tried to bite me.

(Yup, big rod)

Anyway, this guy can go fuck himself. Come on down to Chatham some time dude and Kayak here for a bit. We got some real sharks for you to play grab ass with.