Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

VIDEO: Jersey Shore Season 4 Trailer Just Hit The Web



The train wreck fuckin continues. Lets not bullshit here, this show fuckin sucks now but I'm in so deep I can't stop watching.  Is there any doubt that the episode where the Situation gets knocked out by Ronnie will be the highest TV rating that  MTV has ever received?  People love to watch and read about stupid shit and people getting fucked up. Which is why bloggers like me know I can write about this kinda debauchery for the rest of my life and people will continue to want more.

Did the Situation really get taken out via stretcher from a punch? This show is so scripted its not even funny. But it still wont deter my pathetic ass from watching my man crush, Pauly D.


PS. I Still can't believe my college "The R" paid Snooki $32,000 to give words of wisdom to students