Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

US Solider Makes Youtube Video Inviting Mila Kunis To a Ball and She Says Yes




Mila Kunis will be serving her country this November, but instead of camouflage fatigues, she'll be dressed up in a ball gown. Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, posted a video to YouTube last week asking the "Friends with Benefits" star to accompany him to the Marine Corps. Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina. It may have seemed a longshot at first, but thanks to the power of the internet, he now has a very famous date. Fox News asked Kunis, who was with co-star Justin Timberlake at the time, if she had seen the video, and whether she'd attend the ball. Timberlake, ever the ladies man, helped make it happen. "Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country," he told her. And even though Timberlake said he wouldn't come along, Kunis confirmed that she'd be attending.  "I'll do it," she said, setting up what will most definitely be the flashiest couple in North Carolina this November.

Wait. Thats it? Only a 19 second video and she said yes? This is fuckin bullshit dude. If I'd had know a 19 second youtube video could get me a hot chick to a dance I would have tried that shit years ago.  You know how bad-ass I would have looked showing up to Mansfield High School Prom with Kelly Kaposwki?  She wouldnt be able to reseit my carisma oozing through the computer screen. And im not talking the Kelly Kaposki on saved by the bell. Im talking about when she went to 90210 and became a little conniving slut.  I'd strut right in the Holiday Inn ball room like I owned the place. Would be giving head nods and winks to all my buddies who wanted to be me.  Throughout the night I'd Just keep feeding her some of that spiked punch. Then when stairway to heaven came on I would make my move at the 6 minute mark (standard procedure) slide my hands down and grab some Bayside High ass. Then the rest would be history.


But seriously good for this soldier. Dude is going to be the man at this fuckin ball.

Ps. Why would Timberlake come? We all know threes a company and my man Sgt. Scott Moore doesn't need old JT cock blocking his ass.