Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

VIDEO: I Had a Meltdown In My Cab Today When I Got Lost In The Middle Of West Tisbury


So I have to deliver this package today to someones house in West Tisbury here on the Vineyard. Its common for our cab company to deliver packages from time to time.  The package ended up being from Hollywood, CA  Universal Studios. It litterlaly was these huge rolls of film that you would see used at a movie theater. Anyway, its fuckin hot a balls today and I'm delivering this package to god knows where. So I get lost and my cell phone gets no reception and our cab companies Nextell also gets no reception. At one point I just stop in the middle of this epic size yard. I look over to my right and its just me and these 2 fuckin goats chillin in 90 degree heat looking at each other (see above photo). So I start to loose it, coming to the relaizating that this asshole has so much money you could fit about 8 Gillette Staduims inside his yard. Like thats not a fuckin understatement. For some reason I decided to record some of my meltdown on video. Here it is.



Eventually I got cell reception and called this guy and he met me in the middle of this field where we exchanged the packages like a drug deal. He gets out and chuckles in his British accent "Oh I see you got lost. Happens all the time. haha."  Ya, haha you son of a bitch. I've been lost in your Nantucket sized front yard for 20 minutes. This is a waste of my time.  As he pulled alway I couldnt stop thinking how much money this guy had and how I was driving a cab with major swamp ass, getting paid shit. Fuckin rich asshole.