Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Am I The Only Dude In the World That Hasn't Kissed Under a Mistletoe?


Seriously,  I'm almost 30 and I haven't even come close to swapping spit under a mistletoe.  To be honest shit is starting to piss me off.  How can I sit here and act like Casanova when I 'm the only dude in the world that hasn't done this yet?  Doesn't help when I got God dam Kay Jewelers commercials rubbing it in and shit.  Just a constant reminder that I'm the last middle aged guy left who doesn't know what its like to get a chubby while making out under some leaves and berries. Fuck you Kay Jewelers. Sometime within the next 3 weeks these epic mistletoe blue balls are getting released.



"A mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it... 
But a kiss can be even deadlier if you mean it."


How boss of a move would it be it I walked up to a hot chick under a mistletoe and busted out this line? No way she could resist me.

PS.You talk about getting a chubby. Michelle Pfeiffer as catwoman?  Have Mercy.

.