Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is Pauly D Fuckin Serious With This "Beat That Boardwalk" App?



Is this smartphone  application a joke? People actually have to pay for this shit? Just skipping around la de da  on a boardwalk as Pauly D? What the fuck is the point of this game? Where the hell is Karma and Beach Combers kid? I want to strut into a club and pull some guidette ass! You know how challenging it would be to get past all the hater guidos and the cock craving grenades? Not to mention bringing your dime piece back to the house and into the jacuzzi. You got to deal with Snooks cock blocking your ass and the Situation trying steal your girl. Just thinking about getting that far in the game makes my fingers hurt.

This fuckin app is weak sauce Pauly D. I thought you were better than that.


Im not gonna lie. I almost lost my shit when I found out you could go into "Juice Head" mode. Sounds more lethal then when you used to get the star in Mario Brothers.

Have Mercy

.