Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Guy Gets His Head Stomped on @ Rutgersfest 2011



Where was the chick in the red hair and ripped jeans when you need her?  Dude getting curb-stomped on the sidewalk sure could have used some help as is dome piece was being punted to Piscataway. Hey ass hole yelling "go in his pockets." Shut the fuck up Bro. I mean show the dude a little respect. You already killed him, at least let him keep his wallet and student ID. You ever lose your student ID? Its like you dont even exist on campus.


As more stories and videos trickle in, Rutgersfest is looking more like the move KIDS meets UFC. What happened to college kids just playing beer pong, doing keg stands and flipping cars?  People need to just have a good old toga party next year and try to get laid.  Last thing on my mind druing Rutgersfest was being a tough guy on the streets. On my agenda was Beer, Pizza and Pussy in that order. But what the fuck do I know. I'm almost 30 and I pass out most Friday nights by 9:30 after 2 and a half Budlight limes.