Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This Dude From MTV Real World Makes Millions Now and Bangs Smokeshows


(Dam Coral had some big titties)

Most of you don't watch Wrestling.  I know blah, blah, blah its fake. Whatever dude, I've been watching the shit since I was 10. I still tune in from time to time to see whats going down. (Ok, I'm lying. I still watch it a shit load)  Anyway, I have noticed Mike "The Miz" Mizanin from the Real World is tearing shit up.  I remember watching the real world in 2001 and thinking to myself "what the fuck is this kid doing pretending he has an alter ego calling himself The Miz when he gets drunk?"  Well 10 years later looks like the joke is on me.  This guy is currently the WWE World Champion. I know you dont give a fuck cause you think its fake but this is serious shit.  Being the Champion means you are the face of the mulitmillion dollar WWE franchise.  The CEO doesn't just give you the keys to the company if you don't know what you are doing.  You heard of  The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin?  Ya, well you can now put "The Miz" from the real world in the same category.

Mike Mizanin just headlined Wrestlemania, he makes millions of dollars, and to top it off he is banging this chick Maryse from WWE in real life.  


Ps. I got to be honest. The dude rocks the shit out of his character and knows how to play to the crowd. Plus I would give my left nut to bang this chick. Wrestling may be fake but in the game of life "The Miz" is clearly #winning.