Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Its 9 AM and Chicks are Just Straight Murdering Dicks on College Ave


Here I am, its 9am and I'm trying to be a good little Chief and bring my ass straight to the library at the ass crack of dawn to write this paper.  Not 2 seconds after I park my car I see 4 sundresses and 5 Daisey duke shorts and 2 mini skirts.  18-25 year old college chicks just murdering dicks at 9am on College ave.  Like WTF ladies? Im trying to concentrate on this fuckin paper and get this shit done before the Bruins game comes on tonight and you guys have to make me want to run back home a rub one out, killing all motivation I have to write this paper. Now all I want to do is sit outside the Au Bon Pain and creep the shit out of co-eds. Dam you ladies. This fuckin paper isn't going to write it's self.