Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Apparently Big Stocky Black Dudes Can't Jump Either


I haven't seen a guy get stuffed by the rim like that since Woody Harrleson in White Men Can't Jump.  Dude even had a half court running start... 

Reminds me of my days working at the YMCA when I would lower the rims to 7 ft. in the Gym and Dominate kids.  Just throwing down vicious thunder dunks right in their face.  Posterizing 8 yeard-olds till they either cried or quit.  Just straight ballin.  Once I get in between the white lines on the court I show no mercy. Could be in 5th grade or in kindergarten.  Get the fuck out of the lane when the train is coming through little Johnny or you're gonna be having my balls hit you in the face as I sky to the rim. 



Ps.  I would have loved to smush Rosie Perez in this movie.  Maybe its that bitchy attitude that does it for me.

"Ohhhh Billy!  You lost all our money?!"