Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Angelina From Jersey Shore is Going Into Pro Wrestling?



TMZ-

Former "Jersey Shore" castmate Angelina Pivarnick is officially returning to TV next month ... but there's also good news -- she'll be in a wrestling ring! So ... she could catch a beating and stuff

Sources close to Angelina tells us after a month of negotiations she finally signed a contract with TNA Wrestling earlier this week.

We're told the "Staten Island Dump" will make her debut in a tag team match involving TNA's Snooki-a-like ... "Cookie."

The Dump hits the mat on next week's episode of iMPACT on Spike TV. We're told Angelina only has a short term contract -- for now -- but long-term ... she'd like to settle her beef with Jwoww with a Pay-Per-View match. 



Shit like this just pisses me off.  You know how long I have been dreaming about becoming a wrestler?  Fuck this cunt.  This bitch wasn't stealing Pay Per View events with a black box in the early 90's.  She wasn't practicing her sharp shooter and figure 4 leg locks on her sister.  She didn't have an Ultimate Warrior doll she would drop a flying elbow on from jumping of the top of her bunk bed.  She wasn't giving the family dog DDT's into the floor.You know who did all those things?  This guy.  I have been working on my wresting skills since I was 5.  My wresting name would be Kevin Wayside.  I would come to the ring in a Black and Grey tights.  My entrance music would be Dr. Feel Good by Motley Crue.  Before I enter the ring I would walk over to the crowd, find the hottest chick and make out with her. My 2 finishing moves would be called the "Mass Pike" and the "Bourne Bridge." I would be the hottest thing to hit the WWE since Shawn Michael's.

Keep your head on a swivel Staten Island Dump,  Kevin Wayside is coming for you.