Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Does Wearing a Pair of Sunglasses On Top of a Guys Head While He Works Out Get Him Laid?



So I'm at the gym today running on the treadmill and I look over and see this dude working out with a pair of Oakley sunglasses just chillin on top of his head.  You can also tell he's one of those fucks that stands up in between sets and looks around the gym to see if anyone notices him.  Well, guess what bro I noticed ya. Only because you are the first person I have seen in my 28 years of life working out with a pair of shades on top of their fuckin head.

So its pretty evident this guy is trying to be the mac dad of Planet Fitness in Edison.  I personally think chicks would look at this dude and just eliminate any thoughts of banging him by seeing the douchey shades on his head.  Kinda how I eliminate any chick that wears those pants that say "Cheer" or "Pink" printed across their ass.  I know what the fuck it says already but I can't stop glancing in the mirrors while I am lifting and re-reading it 15 times. Shit 's distracting...

So what do ya think?  Does Wearing a Pair of Sunglasses On Top of a Guys Head While He Works Out Get Him Laid?