Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't Call This Dudes Girl a "Trash Bag Titty Whore" or Shits Gonna Get Real.



Oh fuck!  This dudes got Cyber Generals?  Wow I guess I wont make fun of him then. Don't want to get my ass kicked.  This kid inspired about 20 ideas for slogans on a T-shirt in 3 minutes.  You got to give it so him.  Brothers a lyrical genius.


"Who More perfect than me?!?!"

"Shes a star in the movie Twilight about vampires and shit."

"We gotta do this ya know! We got to Come together!"

"I will kick you faster than you can say the words kick."

"DO you Get my fuckin drift?"

"Its WATIDO, Its what I do."

"Oh, You're a Trash Bag Titty Whore!"

"Ginger, Proud of it."

Seacrest out!


PS. Happy Valentine's day Lauren, Love you Baby


One more thing. Was this kid in "The Burbs?"  I'm pretty sure he was.