Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Does This Look Like the Face of a MA Level 3 Sex Offender Hiding in NJ?


The Massachusetts State Police Violent Fugitive Apprehension Section (VFAS) arrested another of Massachusetts' most wanted fugitive sex offenders Wednesday morning (Feb. 16). Samuel Harper was taken into custody this morning by Mass. State Police VFAS troopers and New Jersey police in Long branch, N.J. Harper is the fifth sex offender on the State Police Top Ten Most Wanted List to be captured since the list was updated three weeks ago.


Ok, there is nothing cool about this story.  Assholes like this should be locked up for life. Good for the Police department for finding this rat in the hole where he was hiding.  The headline wasn't the reason this story caught my attention.  Samule Harper looks like someone I know. For the life of me I can't put a finger on it.  Maybe it was someone I worked with, a guy at my gym, or someone that I've seen on campus.  Ah, fuck it. I'm sure it will come to me eventually...