Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Seaside Heights on Valentine's Day

READER EMAIL:

Hey Chief,

I know your ass was in a relationship last year. So what did you do for Valentine's day?  Don't tell me you went to the fuckin Olive Garden.

-KG


KG,

Your god dam right I went to the Olive Garden. She wanted to go. My baby wanted Olive Garden. What my baby wants, my baby gets.  The twist here was that this Olive Garden was located in Toms River, NJ which is located right next to Seaside Heights.  We were supposed to stay in Seaside for shits and giggles but our hotel was so gross that we got our money back and got the fuck out of there.

However, before we left we needed to go on a picture scavenger hunt.  I mean nothing screams romantic V-Day like cruising Seaside Heights in 15 degree temperatures to take pictures of buildings you saw on MTV's Jersey Shore. Right?

Here you go. This is how I spent my Valentine's day in February 2010.














Oh, I decided to make a music video too. So I could forever remember the lamest Valentines day of my life.  "Caaaaabs are Heeeeeeeere!"




Email comments or blog ideas too thisguyblog@yahoo.com