Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hollywood Star Says He Became a Gay Prostitute To Survive As a Struggeling Actor in LA. Um, What Dude?


TooFab.com
"Hung" star Thomas Jane knew a thing or two about being a prostitute before joining the HBO show -- because he used to be one in real life.


In a new interview with the L.A. Times, the 42-year-old actor revealed he used to provide his services to men to provide for himself when he was just a teenager."Hey, you grow up as an artist in a big city, as James Dean said, 'You’re going to have one arm tied behind your back if you don’t accept people’s sexual flavors,'" says Jane. He adds, "You know, when I was a kid out here in L.A., I was homeless, I didn’t have any money and I was living in my car. I was 18. I wasn’t averse to going down to Santa Monica Boulevard and letting a guy buy me a sandwich. Know what I mean?" Jane continues, "You’re a lot more open to experimentation as a young man. And for me, being a young artist and broke in Los Angeles, I was exploring my sexual identity. And probably because of my middle-class, white blue-collar upbringing, I would have never had the opportunity to confront some of my own fears and prejudices had I not been hungry enough to be forced to challenge myself in that way." Of his sexuality now, Jane says "I chose to be a heterosexual guy because that’s what my DNA dictates and my nurture dictates that I am. It’s not a choice until you’re open enough to experience both male and female sexuality. Until you’ve tasted the food, you don’t know whether you’ll like it or not, as my mom always said."


Dude, what that fuck is this guy talking about? Is it just me or does this entire story make no sence? I dont think James Dean meant you should blow some dude so you can get a free Turkey Club but who the fuck knows. Hey man, you can do what you want to do with your sexual preference. That shits fine with me. But your rational is some of the oddest shit I have ever read in my life. Just say, "when I was young I was bisexual."  Boom, end of story. Some of these reasons make no sense. If I'm a homeless dude in Los Angeles there's about 100 things I can think of doing to make money before I decide to hit from the other side of the plate. Like work at Starbucks, bag groceries or work the drive through at McDonalds. Flippin balls or flippin burgers?  aah, its a toss up but I'm gonna have to go with the burgers.

 "It’s not a choice until you’re open enough to experience both male and female sexuality. Until you’ve tasted the food, you don’t know whether you’ll like it or not, as my mom always said." Wait, are you saying Its not a choice if I like chicks or dudes until I have tasted tried them both? Casue I think you are.  Idk about that logic bro. I think your mom meant, don't say you like peaches more than plums if you haven't tried the plums yet. Taking that same logic and applying it to chicks and dudes is a little bit of a stretch.

The Irony of this story is just too much.