Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Friday, October 7, 2011

How the Hell Did Sox Ownership Not Know About Kevin Fowlers "Hell Yeah, I Like Beer" Video?



This is all over sports talk radio. How the hell did Red Sox ownership not know this video about liking beer was filmed inside Fenway park with their players and thier teams uniforms? Lucchino and Henry had no fuckin clue this went down? really? Like this video came out months ago.  I'm calling bullshit on this one. I'm betting Lucchino new about this and loved it cause pink hats loved it and it painted Fenway and the Sox as made for the average guy who likes beer and good times! Fuck this Sox team. Some how I hate them more and more each day.



I do believe John Henry had no clue about this. Must of missed it while he was swiming in his building of coins ala Scrooge McDuck.