Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Viral Video Of The Week, Mountain Biker Gets Knocked off His Bike By Buck


Stop being a such a pussy dude. It's not like you got hit by a bus. You got taken out by fuckin Bambi. Man up.  Honestly, everytime I see a video where a deer goes AWOL on humans I think back to my days as a youth hunting in the woods with dad.  Nothing like splashing some deer piss all over your camouflage outfit so you can sit in the freezing cold woods for hours trying to attract horny deer that are DTF.  The whole time I was out there I kept thinking what if a deer comes flying out of the woods and just dry humps the shit out of me?  Dads the only one with a gun and all I have to defend myself is Swiss Army knife and a Milkyway. Unless this deer is craving chocolate Im going to get humped do death.  I had no idea dad was leaving me in the hole to take live grenades.


Ten bucks says the Chestnuts smell like straight deer piss 24/7