Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scott Hall's AKA Razor Ramon ESPN E60 Special Was Unreal



Regardless of what your thoughts are on wrestling, you cant deny how big it was in the 80's and 90's.  Scott Hall was one of the lynch pins to wrestlings rise to greatness.  In my opinion there was no better "bad guy" than Razor Ramon.  If wrestling received rewards for its acting Scott Hall would get an Emmy.  Guy was that good at playing his character. Pretty sad footage of seeing him on that fatefull night in Fall River, MA where he shouldnt even have been out there. How much of cocksmooch was that promoter?.


Hey Yo! Show some fuckin respect Chico. "Scott Hall's not my friend, I met him one day. Pretty sure I'll never see him again."  Steve Ricard needs a Razors Edge through the announce table.  I hate to brake it to ya brother, but if it wasnt for Scott Hall you probly wouldn't be organizing wrestling events in some shitty rundown warehouse in Fall River.  You also can bet your ass 1-2-3 Kid is going to Super Kick the Shit out of you one day when your not looking.


If you asked me to sit down and list the most enteritaing sporting events I have ever seen in my life were.  I garauntee you Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels Ladder Matches would be in the Top 10.  If you didnt have a black box to steal Pay Per Veiw events and you didnt grow up in the early 90's then you sir have missed out on greatness.


No joke, every time I see a toothpick I think of Razor Ramon. Say hello to the bad guy.