Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Monday, September 12, 2011

AMBER ALERT: Last Seen Wearing a #85 Jersey at Patriots Training Camp


Hey Im not trying to rain on the Patriots game one victory but did anyone see Ochocino?  Dude clearly has no idea what the fuck he is doing on offense yet. I know its only game one but this doesnt look good for Pepe. The gameplan was clearly to go no huddle most of the game so maybe he just isnt up to speed with the 2 min offense. Regardless, I barley even see shots of him on the sideline. I mean fuckin Matt Slater got more snaps than Ocho. Who knows what will happen. I mean its not like there's any free agent wide receivers out there who know the Pats offence.



By the way, I dont like the way the defense played at all. They still have a lot of work to do. Haynesworth needs to play his ass into shape so he can stay on the field longer... Pat Chung played like Rodney Harrison tonight... Gronk and Hernadez are the best tight end duo in NFL history... Brady is going to piss all over every team in the NFL... and I will never get over how bad Tony Sparano Looks like Bernie Lomax