Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Is it Just Me or Do People From Boston Say "Fuckin" (Fahkin) Way Too Much?



The other day I'm out with some people from class pounding beers minutes from College Ave at Rutgers and it hits me. Wow, do I say "Fuckin" a lot. I mean I've always known I say it but its not that noticeable when you're in Mass. When you go to a different state It jumps out at you like the Fahkin Green Monstah ked. So there I am a few beers deep thinking to myself how come no one else here is saying "fuckin?" Like back home in Boston its basically taught to you as you're growing up. One day dad is workin on the car in the driveway and it happens. "Fahk this muthafakin lug nut, you piece of shit Monkey wrench!" And just like that you are baptized  into the work "Fuck."  I even notice it when I blog. No way in hell could I write and there not be the word fuck in an entry. Not to mention the fact that when I drink It gets magnificent tenfold. I don't think any of my friends from outside of Boston knew you could actually start and end a sentence with the work Fuck.

Fuck, any other fuckin Massholes have this Fuckin problem or is it just fuckin me?