Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Sunday, September 11, 2011

NFL Sunday. 32 Hours Before the Patriots Kick Off And I Need to Calm Down Before I Hurt Myself



I want this kinda shit back and I want it back right now. Look at this fuckin mad house. Ozzy is half dead coked out of his mind singing out a big helmet while our team comes stampeding out from underneath him. Was this shit real life? I totally forgot Freddie Prince Jr. was the host. Like Freddy, wtf are you doing at Gillette bro? The Patriots were so fuckin big back then everyone wanted to swing from our nut sack. Grab a hair Freddy Prince, we got pleanty of room.  Its time we get back to dominating the shit out of the entire NFL. I want live concerts and shit with fuckin Secrest hosting it. Casue that kinda pomp and circumstance means your team is back on top. Time to get this VIP on Swole and take back the league!

Ya, I know we don't play until tomorrow night. But I just had my second cup of Dunkins and its only 10:30. I'm so hyped right now I'm going to be a funkin psycho come Monday night at 7. I cant even concentrate toady, Im ready to head butt walls and shit. Lets do it Miami! LEEEEEEEEETS DO IT!!!!!


Sammie Sweetheart, Shut-The-Fuck-Up!