Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, September 29, 2011

David Beckham Killed It On Ellen


Normally I would like to be my dickhead self and rip on this video but I can't for 2 reasons. One, I need to be happy cause this Red Sox depression is killing me and two, Beckham killed it in this video. Like dude just nailed it. He played the part so well that if he had been in my Target I would have sniffed the ever living shit out of his leg.  How can you resist that English accent?  "Ello, would you like to try dis Cologne? It's smells so mutch betta on my leg." .5 seconds and my head would have been inches from Becks crotch sniffing the hell out of that leg like I was 8 years old and it's was a scratch and sniff. I'd of went down on him so fast you thought I was spending my summers in P-Town and not Martha's Vineyard. Dam you Beckham, why do you have to be so charming?

How did the lady in the pink at the 3:15 mark walk right by him and not even flinch. I wish I had her will power.