Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Facebook Layout Fakin Sucks Ked


Zuckerberg, what the fuck bro? If I wanted to go on Google + I would have went on Google fuckin Plus. This new layout is brutal. First off, I don't need you to categorize my friends list. Cause in my head that is already done for me in just 3 categories. They are the people I want to talk to, the people I dont give a fuck about and the hot chicks I want to creep on. Thats it. Lets not make this too complicated. And whats up with your suggestions for the top news stories in the past 8 hours? Your telling me my sister saying shes "tired" is a top news story? No offence sis, but I don't give a fuck about you saying you are tired at 7 am, that shit is not "Top News" worthy to me. 

Stop changing shit around Zuckerberg, I dont want a manual to go along with how to creep on Facebook. Shits starting to hurt my fuckin brain.


PS. They need a category for Chicks that just got married or had a baby because once that happens they're Facebook game takes and epic nose dive and they post nothing put wedding and baby pics for the rest of their Facebook lives. This way you can cruise through the new "married and having a baby" section and use it has birth control and examples on why you should be single.