Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If You Love The Patriots, It's Time For You to Catch Up On Your Drew

WELCOME TO DREW BLEDSOE WEEK


This weekend former Patriot quarterback Drew Bledsoe will be enshrined in the Patriots Hall of Fame. Now for those of you that know me, you know that my love for Bledsoe is borderline obsessive. like If I died tomorrow and looked down from heaven at my funeral and one of my friends didn't throw a Bledsoe Jersey in my coffin I would be pissed. Anyway, I feel like Bledsoe had a major influence in the Patriots culture that we enjoy today. Throughout this week I will post my favorite moments of Bledsoe's career and drop a little knowledge for some of you newer Patriots fans.

Our Stadium was a dump, our team sucked, games were threatened to be blacked out, no one respected us, we were the laughing stock of the NFL, hope for a winning season was doomed... that all changed when we got Drew.