Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Walmart Employees Burglarize Store, One to Get a Car and the Other For a Penis


Huffington Post
PRESCOTT, Ariz. -- Police in Arizona say two Walmart employees burglarized the store where they worked to pay for a car and a sex change operation. Police arrested 23-year-old Spencer Danger Cullen and 19-year-old Adriano Valdes Altiveros III on Friday. Reinhardt says Altiveros reportedly told detectives he stole cash to buy a car. He says Cullen told police she stole the money to go forward with a sex change operation. Cullen and Altiveros remain in custody. The Yavapai County public defender's office would not say Wednesday whether the pair had been appointed attorneys.


Wait. One of this fuckers is a chick? I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to decide which one is the dude and which one is a chick. Seriously its a toss up. If you held a gun to my head I would have to say the one on the right. Huff post says the one on the left is the chick. I digress... The bigger story here is why not make up a better excuse? like Cullen did you have to go with the old "sex change" defense? I mean just make up anything. Say you to save money for college or that you wanted to help mom and dad out with some bills. Don't sit there and say you stole the money cause you wanted to turn your beaver into a dick. I'm not detective but that shit aint going to get any sympathy votes from me. Personally, I wouldn't know what I would do without my dick seeing how it makes about 99.9 percent of my decisions for me. It cant be the same deal for chicks. If they let their pussies do the thinkin for them I'm sure it would tell them to be a bitch once a month for about 4-5 days. Ya, like that would ever happen.