Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, September 8, 2011

This Tom Brady UGG's Commercial Basically Just Cut My Balls Off As a Patriots Fan



Hey, I know Tommy boy here has won 3 Super Bowls and is coming off a season in which he just won a unanamous league MVP but this shit ain't right. Nothing Screams bad-ass football player like rocking a sweet set of Uggs. You know how many fuckin chicks on campus wear a set of brown UGGS? Like all of them. How the hell am I supposed to back up my shit talking down here in the dirty dirty when my QB is wearing the same shoes of chicks I want to smush with? Its impossible. I'm just going to get my dick handed to me when I try to talk shit. Dam you Tom Brady. Stop being so metro sexual you good lookin son of a bitch.

Real quaterbacks sell wine muthafucka. Take notes