Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Friday, March 25, 2011

Could this Jacket Get Me Laid?



I got this jacket from my cousin because he said it was stupid and he wore it twice. I was like "dude, that shit is tight and I have a big enough ego to rock the shit out of that thing."  ...2 years later I too have only wore this fucking jacket twice.  Thing is comfortable as hell and the whole thing is made out of corduroy.  Who doesn't like corduroy?  The 2 times I wore it I felt like dudes where looking at me thinking, "who the fuck is that douche-bag in the brown coat." However, I really don't give a bakers fuck what dudes think. Like most things I do in my life, I only do them to get laid.  You know, have money, get a hair cut, dress nice. Shit like that. So I know dudes think this jacket needs to be trashed but what do chicks think?  Ladies, if you saw a guy in this jacket would you want to smush him or is this jacket going to cock block the shit out of any dude that wears it?

**See poll on right hand side