Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Monday, March 7, 2011

Machete Fight in the street in Trinidad


"What! Whaaat!  Whaaaat!"  He choppin dat boy!

I think this video is old but It's still fuckin sick.  Makes you think twice about flipping someone off during rush hour on route 128.  But then again I'm not sure how many Massholes have Machete's riding shotgun.  The Big dude in the white wife beater takes a couple of slices to the head and then to the shins and he keeps on comin.  Mean while this guy with the machete is one shuffle step away from pantsing himself as he hacks away.  Tables would have turned real quick for Mr. tough guy with the Machete if he handcuffed his ankles with his shorts.  Debo would have stomped him the fuck out.

This is why I don't do road rage.  I just drop F-bombs to myself after someone cuts me off.  Shits not worth getting sliced up over.