Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Monday, March 21, 2011

Matthew McConaughey is Bored with Being a Sex Symbol

showbizspy.com


Matthew McConaughey is tired of being a sex symbol. The Southern hottie toldShowbiz Spy that people should get over his ripped abs. “It all becomes kind of old news after a while,” Matthew said. “I worked hard to come West and get a house and a place where the weather is great. I grew up running around in rural Texas, no shoes and no shirt on. I like the heat and the sunshine. I’ve been doing that long before anyone asked me about it.”

You're preaching to the choir dude.  I'm getting tired of girls looking at me like I'm a piece of meat too.  I want women to respect me for what I have on the inside not on the outside.  I'm more than just a fake, shitty Planet Fitness tan and a set of blue eyes.