Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Sunday, March 20, 2011

How Much Would You Pay to Watch Patriots Cheerleading Tryouts?


The Patriots held auditions for their cheerleading squad, and approximately 300 women attended. The auditions were held at the Dana-Farber Field House at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.

I would pay more money to sit and watch this than go to an actual Patriots game. I'm not fuckin kidding you.  When in your life can you watch 300 plus smokeshows skipping around in spandex?  I would be scouting this shit like I was at the NFL combine.  Taking notes on best asses, who can do the widest split and which girl seems to have the most flexibility. My interview process would only consist of 2 questions. "Do you like sarcastic, witty Italian guys that are obsessed with sports?" If so, "What time should I pick you up tomorrow night?"  

Oh to answer my question, I would pay $200 bucks to go to this event.  No hesitation whatsoever.  


Umm... Actually, make that $300.