Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dude Caught Diddling Himself at the Mall


"You a beast man. You playing with yo dick in that mall. Who is you, Whats yo name man?  I got you recorded jacking off.  Where you from mang?  I'm trying to make sure you don't get my daughter."

Jesus Christ dude.  Why don't you ask him what his sign is and if he likes long walks on the beach why your at it.  You never been at the mall and just had the sudden urge to rub one out?  Who the fuck wants to wait to get home? I don't see what the problem is with sitting down in the corner of a mall and handle your business.  A bad set of blue balls can make a grown man crazy.  Mans just trying to get some release therapy.

PS. Is it just me or is this guy is a little too happy for just getting caught red handed fondling his junk? Don't get too excited bro, Chris Hanson is way over due for a dateline NBC Special.


"Why don't you have a seat over there."