Follow ThisGuyBlogs on Twitter

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WTF Tom Brady? There's No Coming Back From This

I know barstool just wrote about this but I can't let this shit fly without commenting.  Brady, what the fuck bro?  There's no coming back from this.  How can any of us ever talk shit about Manning, Sanchez, or Roethlisberger with crap like this floating around the internet?  Fuckin A man. what the fuck are you doing with that hair?  I really didn't give a shit about it being long, whatever, let those long locks flow. But this new Posh Spice hair cut is too much dude.  Now you mix in some of the lamest dancing cought on video and you a have full blow state of emergency in Patriots Nation.  I know you just one the MVP but up here in New England we only care about championships.  Its been too long since the last one so you can't get away with shit like this right now.

I want my old Tom Brady back and I want it now. You know, the one with a buzz-cut, guy who lived in Boston year round.  The QB who you never heard a thing of in the off-season other than a 60 min interview on how his favorite championship ring is "The Next One."  Ya, I want that guy back STAT.


Lick My Balls Jeter